Listen to Kylie Minogue’s new song ‘Dancing’

Kylie Minogue has a new album in store for spring 2018. The Can’t Get You Out Of My Head singer is set to release a new album, Golden, landing three years after Kylie Christmas and four years after Kiss Me Once. The first single from the new album is Dancing which was released on Jan 19.

“I promised my fans I would put my heart and soul into the record,” says Minogue in a video posted via her Instagram account. She also teased fans with the title of tracks from the upcoming album in another Instagram post.

Minogue found fame in the 1980s with the her debut single Locomotion and the follow-up hit I Should Be So Lucky. Her later track Spinning Around, from the album Light Years, released in 2000, brought Minogue back to the forefront of the pop music scene. Comeback success continued with Can’t Get You Out Of My Head from the album Fever, released in 2001. – AFP Relaxnews

Tracks from Kylie Minogue’s upcoming album, Golden. Photo: Instagram

advertise
advertise
advertise

top navigation

advertise