What did Fazura and Selena Gomez talk about when the stars met in NYC?

Fazura Selena Gomez

Fazura met up with Selena Gomez at a Coach event in New York City. Photos: Instagram

Actress-singer Fazura had a ball of a time on her recent trip to New York City. The gorgeous star was in the Big Apple to attend the New York Fashion Week as a guest of Coach.

She gushes to Star2.com: “Being on the front row at the show was definitely a new and inspiring experience as this was my first time attending New York Fashion Week.”

The actress also got to meet Selena Gomez at a private event hosted by Coach. Fazura posted photos of her meet-up with Gomez on Instagram. Gomez is currently collaborating with the fashion label.

“Selena was lovely. She asked how I was doing and complimented my dress as I complimented on her beauty and waistline!” Fazura says of the brief meeting.

New music video

But it is not all play in Manhattan for Fazura. She also took the opportunity to meet up with reps from Universal Music in the United States to discuss on upcoming projects. The 10-day trip also included shooting a new music video.

Fazura is set to release her debut album on Nov 3 and she’s excited for fans to listen to it.

“I’m super stoked about my first debut album,” she says. Fans can expect new songs as well as previously-released tracks such as Sayangi Dirimu, Bisa Apa, Bangun on the album

“The songs are gifts to my fans who have been with me through all my ups and downs the past 15 years in the industry,” says Fazura who turns 34 on Sept 27.

 

advertise
advertise
advertise

top navigation

advertise