Ozzy Osbourne on cheating on his wife

In July, rocker Ozzy Osbourne’s wife Sharon posted a photo of them together to mark their 35th wedding anniversary.

“Always remember: You carry my heart in yours, and it’s getting older and needs protecting,” Sharon Osbourne, 64, wrote in the caption.

The couple had a temporary separation last year over his flings with other women. There were six of them”, including a Russian teenager, two masseuses and the family’s cook, she told The Telegraph recently.

Ozzy, 68, who has undergone therapy for sex addiction, is unlikely to break her heart again. He told Rolling Stone magazine recently that: “I’m lucky she didn’t walk out”.
He owns up to the flippancy of some remarks he has made.

“When I said, ‘Don’t get caught by your missus’, I’m not proud of all that s***. I upset my wife and I upset my family and I made a lot of shock and shame.”

Did Sharon over-react?

“She was brought up in a music industry, so she’s not like a schoolteacher who married a rock star,” he replied defiantly. “She’s made a few mistakes and so have I. Sometimes, I’ve looked at my wife and I’ve just been angry… and vice versa. Other times, I go… ‘I love you’.”

What would he do if she gave up on him again?

“I’ve been married twice in my life,” he said. “But I don’t understand people who have been married… eight times or whatever. If this marriage ended, I’d go, ‘There’s something telling me I shouldn’t be married’.” – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

advertise
advertise
advertise

top navigation

advertise