Jackie Chan dedicates new song ‘Love Is Getting Old’ to his wife

Ahead of the release of his new film The Foreigner at the end of September, Jackie Chan surprised fan with the news that he is about to release a new single.

Yes, you read that right  – Jackie Chan also sings. It will be his first music release in more than a decade.

The song Ai Qing Lao Le (Love Is Getting Old) is dedicated to his wife, Joan Lin Feng Jiao. Chan was in Taiwan recently to shoot the music video for the song. In an interview in China Times, Chan said that the song is a gift for Lin for her dedication to the family.

“She was able (to put up with me) for such a long time. When I was young, it made no difference to me. But now that I am older, I realised how precious home is,” the 63-year-old actor said.

Lin was a popular actress in Taiwan in the 1970s and 1980s, starring in a string of romantic flicks. Chan married Lin in 1982 and the couple has a son, Jaycee.

“She is sweet and attentive, and would arrange everything for me. Even when she cooks, she would make sure it’s to my taste. She pays attention to even the smallest details. I am moved,” Chan added.

advertise
advertise
advertise

top navigation

advertise