How does actor Fattah Amin deal with ‘marriage questions’ from relatives?

Busy actor Fattah Amin will only get a short break to celebrate Hari Raya this year.

The 26-year-old actor, who is in the midst of filming his first feature film, KL Special Force, will take a two-day break to celebrate with relatives from his mother’s side in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

“For the last two years, I didn’t have to work during Hari Raya. I was able to take time off earlier and help my family with the preparations,” says Fattah who starred in the popular drama Hello Mr Perfect.

“As for this year, I might still be shooting which means my schedule is packed. I’ll be off on the first two days of Raya and I have to get back to work immediately on the third day.”

Fattah’s popularity has been on the rise of late, landing him the lead role alongside Datuk Rosyam Nor on the Syafiq Yusof-helmed action film.

The actor, whose favourite Hari Raya dish is rendang kerang (cockles), says he looks forward to reconnecting with loved ones whom he hasn’t seen for a long time.

fattah amin

Asked if he gets questions from relatives about when he’ll be tying the knot, Fattah shares, “I’ve started getting that in the past two years. Usually I’ll tell them, ‘Once the time has come, I will let you know’.”

Fattah, who has been dating actress Sherry Ibrahim for two years, adds: “Why should I hide it from them? They’ll be the first to know since they are my family.”


 

 

 

 

 

 

Fattah Amin photoshoot

Wardrobe: Far8 by Altelia Amani
Makeup: Khaibaha

advertise
advertise
advertise

top navigation

advertise