APO? Choose your favourite online celebrities

by - 02:28

Fans, get ready to vote for your favourite personalities to win at the first ever Anugerah Pilihan Onlin (APO).

The inaugural event will feature 18 awards to be given out in three categories – entertainment, sports and lifestyle.

Winners for awards like Online Choice for Best Actor, Online Choice for Favourite Sports Team and Online Choice for Favourite Social Media Celebrity will be decided by 70% online votes. Meanwhile, the remaining 30% will be decided by a panel of judges.

APO 2016 was launched by Star Media Group CEO Datuk Seri Wong Chun Wai with Dnars founder Faziani Rohban Ali and Star Media Radio Group chairman Datuk Mohd Aminuddin Mohd Rouse at a star-studded event in Kuala Lumpur.

In his speech, Wong said organising APO 2016 is a major step forward for Star Media Group.

“We can’t deny that social media has had a significant influence on our daily lives. We as media practitioners, including those on the digital platforms, should acknowledge the individuals who have made a difference on social media through a prestigious event like APO 2016.”

Organised by Star Media Group’s Bahasa Malaysia portal mStar and radio station Suria FM with main sponsor Dnars, the results of the online votes will be revealed at a special awards show with the theme, “glam digital”.

The event will be held at Angkasapuri in KL on April 30. It will be broadcasted live on official broadcaster RTM channel TV2 at 9pm. Fans can cast their votes online and check the full list of awards on apo.mstar.com.my.

Stay tuned for updates on the event.

You May Also Like